Monday, April 21, 2014

Searching for Perfect by Jennifer Probst



*ARC received for an honest review
4 stars
I love Nerds! “Searching for Perfect” is a fantastic romance!  Jennifer Probst has become one of my favorite contemporary authors.  She is a combination of Julie James and Kristen Higgins (two of my favorite contemporary authors). Probst’s character are funny, deep, and very human. 
I’m so happy that Kennedy had her chance at love!  I loved the complexities of her character and the issues that she had to face.  To me, these are real-life issues.  Although Kennedy has it “all”, underneath she has very serious issues. 
Nate was equally as interesting.  The transformation was fun and hilarious, I think the main point is that he essentially stayed who he was.  Although he was physically more presentable, he remained a great hearted guy, who knew what he wanted!
I’m biting my nails for the next book in the series!
Searching for Perfect (Searching For, #2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...