Thursday, June 5, 2014

Bad Girls Don't Marry by Cody Gary


Excerpt:


“I have a past. I react horribly and lash out often. My father is a self-serving bastard and my sister is a nightmare. Really, I’ve given you no reason to defend me or stick up for me, so I just have to know . . . why?”
He turned around with a glare. “Why what?”
“Why do you like me? I’m not a good person. People think I cheated on my husband, for God’s sake. Why do you rush to my defense and push my buttons and kiss me like you want to know every deep, dark secret I have?”
The moon glistened off her dark hair, and Justin reached out to cup her cheek, his anger draining at her frank question.
He thought about it, and a dozen different reasons raced through his brain. Because of the way she stood up to people and damned the consequences. Because he still remembered that girl who had so captivated him. Because, despite her belief that there was nothing good about her, he thought she was wrong.
But instead, all he said was, “I have no idea.”

My Review:
Five Star
Copy received from: TastyBookTours for an honest review
What a great story! This is my first time reading Codi Gary, but definitely not my last! The writing was fantastic!  I loved the storyline and I loved the hero and heroine!  This was not a cut and paste kind-of-story.  This was about real people looking for love.  I really enjoyed it and look forward to reading more books by Codi Gary!
 

Tour:

May 26th- Book Mama Blog- Guest Post
(Stop 2) Ramblings of a Book Lunatic- Review/Excerpt
May 27th- Trina's Tantilising Tidbits- Promo
(Stop 2) Jodie's W.I.N.E. List- Promo/Review
May 28th- Renee Entress's Blog- Review
(Stop 2) Hot Guys in Books- Review/Promo
May 29th- Readers Realm- Promo
(Stop 2) Urban Girl Reader- Promo/Excerpt
May 30th- Redheads Review it Better- Review
(Stop 2) Buried Under Romance- Excerpt/Promo

June 2nd- Rage, Sex and Teddy Bears- Excerpt/Promo
(Stop 2) Book Reviews by Lexi- Review
(Stop 3) Kinky Vanilla Romance - Promo
June 3rd- Storm Goddess Book Reviews- Review/Promo
(Stop 2) Snarky Mom Reads- Review/Promo
June 4th- Random Jendsmit- Promo/Excerpt
(Stop 2) Book Freak- Review
June 5th- What I'm Reading- Promo
(Stop 2) Miriam Smith: Written Love- Review
(Stop 3) The Lusty Literate- Promo/Excerpt
(Stop 4) Read Your Writes Book Reviews- Promo/Excerpt
(Stop 5) booknerd- Review/Excerpt
June 6th- Black Hippie Chicks Reviews and Advice- Review/Promo
(Stop 2) Adria's Romance Reviews- Review
(Stop 3) Twin Sisters Rockin Book Reviews- Interview/Review/Promo
(Stop 4) Confessions of 2 Book Lovers- Promo/Review/Excerpt
(Stop 5) Red Cheeks Reads- Review



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...