Tuesday, July 1, 2014

"Confession of a Paris PottyTrainer" by Vicki Lesage.

ARC received from author for an honest review.
Four stars

Thank you to Vicki Lesage for an ARC of Confessions of a Paris Potty.
I really enjoyed "Confession of a Paris PottyTrainer" by Vicki Lesage.  One of the reasons that I love Lesage's writing so much is that it's so relateable. In her previous book "Confessions of a Party Girl in Paris" she shared her experiences as a single girl living it up in Paris.  Now, she is married and with children.  I loved the raw truth and also the cultural comparisons.  I've read so many times how Parisian and American culture is different and after reading Lesage's experiences its easy to see that there are many differences.  Because I also have kids and am married I found myself nodding my head over so many of her experiences.  The added bonus is hearing about life in Paris which is always a great treat.  I really enjoyed and recommend this wonderful book about everyday life in sophisticated France and not always dealing with sophisticated situations. Great read! Thank you to the author for this very enjoyable book! 











Author
Confessions of a Paris Potty Trainer
Vicki Lesage
Amazon
Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...