Thursday, November 5, 2015

The Rogue You Know (Covent Garden Cubs #2) by Shana Galen (

The Rogue You Know (Covent Garden Cubs, #2)

Four Stars
Copy from Netgalley for an honest review
Fun! fun! fun!
Shana Galen writes a great and fun twist to "Tangled" (which is one of my favorite movies). The hero and heroine were a great contrast. There is plenty of adventure. I also loved the secondary story about the heroines mother. It really provided great insight! I'm looking forward to the next book in the series. Sir Brook Derring's book is next and I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...